– General waste: this is collected every day in the urban area except for Saturdays and eves preceding Bank Holidays. Deposit your waste between 8:00 pm and 11:30 pm. In rural areas, it is collected once a week. Place the rubbish in duly closed bags inside refuse containers.
– Containers: This type of waste is collected two days a week. (Tins, cans cartons, plastic)
– Glass: Deposit this kind of waste once a week. Remove corks and lids from bottles and jars.
– Paper: This waste is collected every Thursday. Either fold or cut large bits of paper or carton into small pieces.
– Collecting voluminous rubbish: This sort of waste is collected every Wednesday morning on request by calling this number: +34 981 45 31 81. Requests are admitted until 1:00 pm the Tuesday before.
Citizen help phone: +34 981 45 31 81 (in order to be able to notify any damage to street furniture, signs, signposts, lamp posts and so forth, or to make suggestions with a view to improving the waste and rubbish collection service).